Thursday, February 10, 2011

Skiing in the Hermon

  The cold wind blew across my face as I glanced over my shoulder to find Shmuel somewhere on the hill, cautiously coming down behind me. The snow slipped past as I skied in and out between the other skiers at top speed- a race to get to the bottom first.
   I am not in Aspen or Steamboat Springs Colorado. I am not in Vermont. I am skiing on Mount Hermon, the tallest peak in Israel, in the north of the country.

To read more about skiing in the Hermon, check out the IsraelExperts blog.

~~~~~~~~~~

IsraelExperts is a fully-licensed Israel tour operator; our head office is in Israel. Comprised of experienced Israel destination professionals, logistics experts, informal educators and accredited tour guides, IsraelExperts works with major organizations around the world in the field of Israel-Diaspora relations and Israel education, and offers you its ability to provide quality innovative programs. You can find us on line at http://www.israelexperts.com/ or contact us for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment